Kòty office adress: Raudondvario pl. 76, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Order confirmation
- Once the order has been placed successfully an order confirmation email will be sent to your email address. It is important that you enter the correct e-mail address when placing your order. It is also your responsibility to make sure the shipping address is complete and correct. Make sure the company name is included in the shipping address.
If you do not receive an order confirmation email, please contact the customer service before placing a new order. Email the customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment methods and cards
You can choose to pay by credit card, debit card, bank transfer or PayPal. The accepted cards are VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- All the prices include VAT. The prices do not include the shipping cost.
The price of the shipment varies depending on the country.
Fees and taxes from your country may be applicable for countries outside of the EU. Please contact the customs office in your country to learn if there are any other charges.
- Return & exchange
- All private consumers have the right to return and/or exchange the order within 30 days from the date the order was placed. The right applies only in the case that Kòty is notified within this period, and in the case the product and it’s original packaging can be returned in the same condition as when received. Pesonalized products (for example with engraving) cannot be returned.
To exercise your right and receive the necessary information you must contact the Kòty customer service. Specify your request and make sure to provide your order number. Send an email to email@example.com
Return shipping is paid by the consumer. You are responsible for the package until it reaches us. For this reason we recommend that you send the package with a tracking option. For reimbursement we use the same payment method you used for the original transaction. Kòty reserves the right to reject returns or exchanges if the conditions are not met.
Kòty does not handle returns and exchanges for Kòty products purchased outside of www.thekoty.com. Please contact the company where you purchased the Kòty product.
- The warranty is valid 3 months from the date of the purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing errors, not normal wear and tear. It is not valid if the damage is caused by incorrect usage and/or accidents.
Make sure you contact the Kòty customer service as soon as the manufacturing error has been discovered. When contacting the customer service, please specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue at hand. We also need a photo clearly showing the defect.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faulty delivery
- If you have not received what you ordered, make sure you contact the Kòty customer service as soon as it has been discovered. When contacting the customer service, please specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue at hand. It is your responsibility to make sure the shipping address is complete and correct.
Please email the customer service on email@example.com
- Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights on the website are owned by Kòty. Any use of the site or its content, including copying or storing such content in whole or part in a commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of Kòty.
The www.thekoty.com website may include user generated content from e.g. social media applications. Kòty does not claim any ownership in rights in such content (images, photos and videos etc.) and take no legal responsibility for it. In case you suspects a violation of copyright, or any other right, or otherwise is offended by such content, please contact our customer service. You can email the customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information is collected when you make a purchase or sign up for our newsletter. This information consists of your Name, adress, city, postal code, email and and phone number. All payments are processed by verified and registered financial institutions - we do not save or have access to any payment information.